How do I navigate this course each week
To return to Courses I Teach - for other courses
The Home page has a link to all Course Explanation pages on this site, if I add any new ones I will add a red flag so you know.
The Syllabus (link in Navigation Bar) shows the start date and module title. It has links to: the Week's Web Page and the Assignment (shows the due date).
The Week's Web Page is a good place to start each week. It contains:
- The week's objectives
- The weeks reading assignment(s).
- Any additional resources: web sites, PDFs and/or videos. Some may be marked as Optional - additional perspective some past class liked or suggested - your choice to use or not
- Any Concept Discussions assigned by me
- The lectures (most weeks unless covered in videos or if it would be too redundant). GAs and I are always open to discuss or I'll even record an additional explanation if something is missing or unclear
- Link to the Assignment and any Solution Set if available
The order you choose to do things is up to you - many start with the lectures. Occasionally I'll suggest an order on the site.
The Assignment page also has the related textbook readings - they tend to follow a pattern that you will quickly recognize, but do not overlook the Week's Web Page, there may be additional requirements, solution sets and additional resources.
Discussion Board - even if you don't post questions, be sure to check periodically to see if you can help others. I find that you never really understand a concept until you have to explain it to someone else. Look for any Concept discussions you might join in.
Last updated: Thursday, 22-Aug-2013 18:10:34 PDT
© 2013 Bob Larson
All rights reserved