Here are some YoCR related links:
- Audio of Lubetzky at “The Catalog in the Age of Technological Change” in 1977
- Lecture by Marcia Bates on Improving User Access to Library Catalog and Portal Information
- Ranganathan's Monologue on Melvil Dewey
- ASIST Bulletin article on RDA and potential research by Shawne Miksa.
- “Identification keys and the natural method: The development of text-based information management tools in botany in the long 18th century.” Scharf, Sara Tovah, PhD. University of Toronto, 2007. Available via UMI ProQuest Dissertations Express, document number AAT NR27982.
- Implications of MARC Tag Usage on Library Metadata Practices — This OCLC Research report presents the evidence gathered and analyzed by an RLG Partnership working group about MARC tag usage to inform library metadata practices, with a focus on machine applications.